Quantity Price Breaks
10-24 save 4%, 25-49 save 8%,
50-99 save 12%, 100+ save 16%
WebSwitch™ Plus includes all the features of WebSwitch™ and includes additional features such as remote temperature monitoring, discrete inputs, event scheduling, logging, and email alerts. This provides a more complete solution for remotely controlling servers and monitoring their environment.
Both models are engineered to provide excellent performance for many years while running 24/7. You can be confident in using WebSwitch when your critical applications demand reliability and integrity.
WebSwitch™, Remote Power Switch, is the ideal solution for remote reboot and many other remote power control applications. WebSwitch™ has two power outlets which can be independently controlled using a web browser. It is completely self-contained and includes a built-in web server so no external servers, services, or subscriptions are required.
WebSwitch™ is now available in two models, WebSwitch™ & WebSwitch™ Plus.
WebSwitch™ provides remote power control, remote reboot, or automatic reboot of network devices. Using a standard web-browser on a computer or smartphone users can access WebSwitch™ directly, and control either outlet.
- Remote Reboot manually
- Built-in web server provides direct access to device…no external servers, services or subscriptions required.
- Supports HTTP, SNMP, and Modbus/TCP.
- “Remote Services” can be used to initiate connection with external servers.
- Password protection.
- IP filter provides simple firewall.
- Selectable TCP Ports.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connectivity.
- Field re-programmable; install firmware updates when available.
- Attractive, rugged enclosure made of flame resistant plastic.
- Operates worldwide (100-240V AC; 50/60Hz).
- Wall mountable or optional rack mounting kit available.
- Temperature and/or humidity sensors can be added for environmental monitoring.
- Dry-contact sensors or switches can be connected for local control of outlets or for monitoring external devices.
- Real-time clock, can automatically adjusts for daylight savings time, sync with NTP server.
- Added relay contact protection.
- Event scheduler with yearly calendar.
- Customizable email alerts.
- Logging; log outlet changes, automatic reboots, high/low temperatures, network traffic, and more.
- System log provides detailed diagnostic information.
- Simple scripts can be written in BASIC for advanced functionality.
- Configure manually or with DHCP.