Quantity Price Breaks
10-24 save 4%, 25-49 save 8%,
50-99 save 12%, 100+ save 16%
WebRelay-10™ is a robust, industrial relay board with Ethernet communications. It provides remote relay control through its ten large 30-Amp relays. The relays can be individually controlled using a standard web browser or by sending commands from a custom control application. It is self-contained with a built-in web server, and requires no external software, additional network modules, or computers.
WebRelay-10™ is designed for industrial applications and can be DIN-Rail mounted inside a control cabinet. Tab connectors (1/4 inch) are used for power and relay contact connection.
- Ten independent 30-Amp Relays (Form C, SPDT).
- Built-in web server for browser-based setup and control.
- No special software or device drivers required.
- XML status and control page make communications with custom computer applications simple.
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave.
- On/Off and Pulse modes.
- Wide power supply range (10-36 VDC).
- DIN-Rail mountable.
- LEDs indicate the current relay state.
- 1/4-inch tab-connectors.
- UL/CUL listed relays (E197852).